Personal Money Trainer, author and speaker, Crystal Oculee, empowers women to get money confident with tips, advice, stories and special guest interviews. From the basics of budgeting to getting to the bottom of retirement vehicles – you’ll get insightful information you can turn into major savings and smart investments!
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Ways To Have The “Money Talk” With Your Significant Other (Without It Turning Into A Fight)
- One Common Mistake Couples Make
- Why Having The Money Dialogue Can Avoid Other Painful “Talks” In The Future
- Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Avoid Talking About Money
- How To Identify Financial Red Flags Before Marriage
- Financial Questions To Ask Your Partner In Any Stage Of Your Relationship
- Bonus: The Budget Game (A Fun Way To Start The Dialogue)
Don’t Stop Here – Check Out These FREE Tools!
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Money Issues That Concern Married Couples
Top 5 Financial FAQ for Married Women
Merging Your Money When You Marry
What To Do When a Saver Marries a Spender
Get to Know Crystal – and Email Her With Questions! (She might answer it on the podcast.)
If you like our Money Confidence Podcast, be sure to leave a review on iTunes!